Our Sustainability Commitment
As an Australian owned company, proud of our beautiful land, beaches and waterways, we are committed to making a difference. Together with our team, partners and suppliers, we strive to create change, mindful of the planet and its future beyond our own.
We are taking proactive steps each day and planning into the future, to ensure our company is part of a circular economy. Reducing our waste and consumption of resources, and increasing our recycling and reuse of materials is top of mind in every business decision we make, contributing to a more sustainable world.
We strive to reduce our carbon footprint through responsible business practices and implementing manufacturing, packaging, transportation and in-house initiatives wherever possible. We are investing in a comprehensive sustainability strategy; its planning, execution and management, to ensure real results are achieved and continue to progress and evolve for years to come.
Our approach to sustainability focuses on four priority pillars: discovery, design, distribution and disposal. From continuously assessing and reviewing our in- house processes, to adhering to sustainability certification standards across our product range, to offsetting our transportation, we are continuously working towards reducing our carbon footprint and protecting the environment we live in.
Our Commitments Includes
- Improving manufacturing processes and practices
- Moving towards reusable recycled packaging
- Reducing waste and promoting a circular product lifecycle
- Offsetting transportation and reducing energy consumption
- Implementing positive and sustainable change in-house
- Educating and inspiring change within the furniture industry
- Supporting local and global environmental initiatives
We are constantly innovating and improving our designs to ensure our products are sustainably reliable and durable. We continue to work with independent organisations such as AFRDI, BIFMA and SGS to ensure our products meet the highest standards of quality and performance. We also endeavour to develop further products which meet the following sustainability standards:
- Carbon neutral
- Made from biodegradable materials
- Made from recycled materials
- Made following specific environmental standards and consistent with industry certification standards
- Manufactured from farmed materials
We hope that our actions will inspire others to take up sustainable practices in their own lives and businesses, and to make a conscious effort to reduce their environmental footprint and create a more sustainable future for all.